skip to Main Content

Moringa Green Tea

23.76$

Rated 4.6 out of 5 based on 5 customer ratings
(5 customer reviews)

This blend is specially formulated to benefit from both the benefits of green tea and Moringa. It is a powerful and full of virtues drink, prepared in a few seconds.

All you have to do is infuse the sachet in hot (not boiling) or cold water.

Dosage: Drink your green tea at Moringa twice a day, at the times of your choice.

Contents: 20 or 50 sachets of 2.5 grams.

Composition: 90% pure Moringa Oleifera leaves – 10% green tea.

Clear
Moringa options

Moringa Oleifera and green tea, combined together, have high level of calcium, potassium, vitamin, iron, and other nutrients useful for your body.

moringa-infos-en.png
Benefits of green tea

Green tea is recognized as a powerful antioxidant and is relevant in the prevention of many diseases. Among the various virtues are :

Cardiovascular disease prevention
Cancer prevention (sources)
Cellular anti age
Good cholesterol level
Healthy teeth
Neuronal protection (source)

Moriga oleifera and Green tea : The healthy drink recipe

Moringa oleifera is also known as the “tree of life”. it brings together nutrients, amino acids, antioxidants, vitamins, potassium, iron, and many other elements needed by the human body.

Once harvested, leaves are dried for about 15 days, afterwards they are inserted into bags ready for use. You just have to infuse them in warm water and wait for a couple of minutes.

You are free to find your perfect “brew timing”, but we recommend a minimum of 1 minute to enjoy the virtues of tea.

Of course, you are free to create your own recipes. It seems that the mixture of our moringa green tea with ginger, cooled several hours, is particularly delicious and refreshing.
Tea composition

Powdered leaves of Moringa Oleifera : 90 % – green tea : 10 %
No caffeine

Visit or shop for more Moringa products !

Additional information

Tea bags

20, 50

5 reviews for Moringa Green Tea

5 star
60%
4 star
40%
3 star
0%
2 star
0%
1 star
0%
Powered by Customer Reviews Plugin

    Show reviews in all languages (4)

  1. Rated 4 out of 5

    Marcel NEMA

    Surtout pour vous informer de la réception de mes produits commandés et que nul doute sur les qualités et les vertus de ce produit.

  2. Rated 5 out of 5

    Amira (verified owner)

    Très bon

  3. Rated 5 out of 5

    Amira Tourbah (verified owner)

    Très bon

  4. Rated 4 out of 5

    Mamadou KOUYATE (verified owner)

    Un produit que je viens de découvrir et qui répond parfaitement à mon attente.

  5. Rated 5 out of 5

    Porsan Joel (verified owner)

    Très bonne kalite très très satisfait

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

TRY NOW
$13.3 only !

Best Quality Moringa Seeds
SHOP NOW !
close-link
Partagez pour faire découvrir le Moringa à vos Amis !
close-image
Thé de Moringa 100% Naturel - Livraison Gratuite
COMMANDER MAINTENANT
close-image
Poudre de Moringa 100% Naturelle - Livraison Gratuite
COMMANDER MAINTENANT
close-image
Order Moringa Seeds - Free Worldwide Shipping
SHOP NOW
close-image
Share This Post with Friends & Family !
close-image
Order Your Moringa Now ! Free Worldwide Shipping
SHOP NOW
close-image
Moringasiam vous propose du corossol 100% Naturel
VOIR SUR LA BOUTIQUE
close-image
Partagez pour faire découvrir le Corossol à vos Amis !
close-image
0
Your Cart
Back To Top